Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Having experienced a series of painful, unhealthy, destructive relationships, I finally asked myself WHY? WHY are relationships so hard, WHY are they so confusing and WHY do they hurt so much? I eventually set a strong intention to figure it out. Not only so that I could be happy, but so I could light the way for others that are suffering like I suffered. I am happy to report - I finally figured it out!

In my book "Manifesting Love From the Inside Out," I share my healing journey and the process of clients. But more importantly this book serves as a healing guide for YOU, the reader, so you can make this remarkable journey for yourself.

In this blog, I will be discussing the core principles of manifesting love, tips as well as information and exercises from my book. I look forward to starting a dialogue with you and answering questions. I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment